Last updated: July 8, 2016
The protection of your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We strictly adhere to the legal regulations governing data privacy and treat your personal data with the strictest confidence.
Our data privacy and confidentiality practices follow Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act and all other relevant laws and regulations.
We have implemented security measures to protect your personal data. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that these security measures will limit and exclude any and all risks of unauthorized access to this data. For this reason, we advise you to always navigate on our Website from a secure computer with updated software which allows high levels of protection. In addition, please make sure that your Internet provider applies safety measures for secure transmission of data over the Internet.
We explicitly inform you that under the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act you are entitled to access your personal data stored by us and require, at any time, that we (1) remove, rectify or block your personal data in case we do not proess it in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Act, and (2) notify any third parties to whom your personal data have been disclosed of any removal, rectification, or blocking carried out.
Data We Store And Purpose Of Storage
We do not store and use any personal data about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it voluntarily.
If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define ‘personal data’ as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, bank account number (in case of reimbursements), billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation, and style interests.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our services:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering on our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, incl. to our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services. Please note that after subscribing to our newsletter, you will be regularly informed via email about new products, promotions, events, etc. You can easily unsubscribe using the unsubscribe option directly in the newsletter or by letting us know via e-mail.
- In case you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
We also offer you the service ‘My account’- which will facilitate the process of your future purchases. The confidentiality of your password is also very important to us. If you happen that you forget your password, we will send you a new one via email. You can then change the password we assigned you to one of your choosing.
Security Of Your Personal Data
We currently use a third party payment processing service (PayPal or Borica) to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
The personal data is encrypted.
We protect the transfer of your data with a secure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection.
IP Address And Cookies
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
To order products on www.29DESIRES.com, you need to have cookies enabled (your browser must be set to allow cookies temporarily). If you disable cookies, certain features of our Website may not be available.
Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you are browsing.
- So that you can add and edit orders in your shopping cart during a browsing session.
- So that we recognize you on return visits and are able to enter your desired personal settings (e.g. type of payment and delivery, country of delivery, etc.) in your shopping cart.
- So that we can better customize our site to the needs of our individual customers.
Cookies used on www.29DESIRES.com are ‘session-specific’. This means that they do not stay on your computer: when you leave our Website, the temporary cookies are discarded.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if it is an essential part of our transaction with you (i.e. disclosure of your name and address to our shipping companies (carriers) or to our service team, or of your telephone number should there be a query about the delivery, or using a third-party payment processor to process your order payment).
We may disclose your personal data:
- As you explicitly authorize us to do so;
- As necessary to provide products and services to you;
- As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services to us in connection with our transactions with you;
- To protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft, we may share and disclose personal data that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information, to authorities and/or organizations, including courts, law enforcement agencies and/or persons, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our T&Cs, licenses, policies, and other contracts, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others.
Links To External Sites